According to the Environmental Protection Agency, over ten million tons of textile waste ends up in landfills each year. Coyuchi for Life allows our customers to replace responsibly by ensuring that their old linens don’t end up in a landfill. Additionally, by subscribing, customers get the added convenience of saving 15% off the total price of the product. Coyuchi for Life is good for you and the earth.
Articles in this section
- What is the cleaning process with renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for Shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?
- If I don’t want to continue my subscription to Coyuchi for Life, can I still return the product when I’m done with it?