No, we’ve worked to make the return process as convenient as possible for our customers. Your new subscription products will arrive with a return kit that includes tape and a return label. Just pop your old linens back in the box the new ones arrives in, seal it, and mail it back to us.
Articles in this section
- What is the cleaning process with renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for Shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?
- If I don’t want to continue my subscription to Coyuchi for Life, can I still return the product when I’m done with it?