At Coyuchi, sustainability has been one of our core ideals for over 25 years. While some of our customers like to keep their linens for a long time, others purchase new sheets, towels or duvets quite frequently, with no sustainable alternatives. This is our environmentally-sound solution for the customers who would like to refresh their home more often in a more sustainable fashion.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment information?
- What is the cleaning process for renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?