At Coyuchi, sustainability is one of our core ideals and has been for over 25 years. While some of our customers like keep their linens for a long time, others purchase new sheets, towels or duvets quite frequently, with no sustainable alternatives. This is our solution for the customer who would like to refresh their home more often and to do so in a more sustainable fashion.
Articles in this section
- How to update my payment info
- What is the cleaning process with renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for Shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?