When you send back your used linens, they get processed by our partner, the Renewal Workshop, which evaluates if they can be renewed, upcycled or recycled. If the product can remain useful in its current state, it is renewed with a state-of-the-art, energy efficient CO2 cleaning process. We are in a pilot program with Renewal Workshop, more information to come in the future about how Coyuchi products will be renewed. If it cannot be renewed, it is upcycled into another product, recycled back into fiber or composted.
Articles in this section
- What is the cleaning process with renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for Shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?
- If I don’t want to continue my subscription to Coyuchi for Life, can I still return the product when I’m done with it?