Definitely! That’s part of the beauty of Coyuchi for Life. We want you to live with your Coyuchi products, and we know that means there will be normal wear and tear. Don’t worry. You will receive brand-new items and our partner, the Renewal Workshop, will repair your torn or damaged items. If that isn’t possible, the items will be repurposed or reused in the most ecological way.
Articles in this section
- What is the cleaning process with renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for Shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?
- If I don’t want to continue my subscription to Coyuchi for Life, can I still return the product when I’m done with it?