When you subscribe to Coyuchi for Life, we count on receiving the sheets, towels or duvets that we send you back; it’s how we designed the program. When we don't receive these used linens, we must make administrative changes to our inventory, and transfer ownership to you. To cover costs and finalize the transfer within our records, we charge this small administrative fee. Administrative fees are only charged when products are not sent back to within the first 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment information?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee?
- Who pays for shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?
- What happens at the end of my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- After I purchase a subscription, can I send you my old linens for renewal?
- Why is the longest subscription time 24 months?
- Can I get the sale price on my subscription or an additional discount after I subscribe?
- Can I convert the sheet set I purchased last week to a subscription?