When you subscribe to Coyuchi for Life, we count on receiving the sheets, towels or duvets that we send you back; it’s how we designed the program. When we don't receive these used linens, we must make administrative changes to our inventory, and transfer ownership to you. To cover costs and finalize the transfer within our records, we charge this small administrative fee. Administrative fees are only charged when products are not sent back to within the first 30 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my payment information?
- What is the cleaning process for renewed product with Coyuchi for Life?
- Where do my used linens go after I send them back?
- What is the Coyuchi for Life administrative fee for?
- I am interested in Coyuchi for Life, but is a 6-month or 12-month subscription really sustainable?
- What is the warranty on my Coyuchi for Life product?
- Who pays for shipping on my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- When am I charged for my Coyuchi for Life subscription?
- What type of payment is accepted for Coyuchi for Life?
- Can I sign up for Coyuchi for Life in stores?