Currently, there is no market to sell your Regulation A+ shares. In the event we conduct an Initial Public Offering on an exchange, your shares would become liquid and you would be able to sell or buy more shares on the market in which we list on.
Articles in this section
- What is Reg A+?
- How does investing work?
- Who is Manhattan Street Capital?
- Why raise using Regulation A+?
- What is the market for these stocks?
- Do you plan to IPO?
- When is the last day to invest?
- What are my perks as an investor?
- When can I expect to receive my perks?
- Will I receive the combined perk tier if I invest more than once?
Article is closed for comments.