When investing in a Regulation A+ public offering, you should expect to hold onto your investment for the foreseeable future before any potential liquidity event in the form of an acquisition, IPO, listing on a public market, or the development of another secondary market to trade your shares. As an investor, we will provide company updates on any brand, business, or growth developments.
Articles in this section
- What is Reg A+?
- How does investing work?
- Who is Manhattan Street Capital?
- Why raise using Regulation A+?
- What is the market for these stocks?
- Do you plan to IPO?
- When is the last day to invest?
- What are my Perks?
- When can I expect to receive my Perks?
- Will I receive the combined Perk tier if I invest more than once?