The overall U.S. market for home textiles is currently at $25 billion, with an expected annual growth rate of 5% to reach $30 billion by the end of 2025, according to Statista. We stand out in the market's fastest growing sector, sustainable home goods. Seventy-four percent of consumers are willing to pay more for sustainable products, a pattern that has only continued to increase over the last few decades.
Articles in this section
- What is Reg A+?
- How does investing work?
- Who is Manhattan Street Capital?
- Why raise using Regulation A+?
- What is the market for these stocks?
- Do you plan to IPO?
- When is the last day to invest?
- What are my Perks?
- When can I expect to receive my Perks?
- Will I receive the combined Perk tier if I invest more than once?